Austrian photographer Patrick Hochleitner is a true master. He is a master in taking a deep space photography, and he is great at it. He is taking space photos near Moravia (20 km from Vienna). Due to the strong light pollution, is really hard to take a perfect picture of the space, but Patrick did it, and this is the reason his space photos are so valuable. For everybody who loves space, this is really a news, and really enjoyable to look at, especially because, these are no object we can see on a daily basis. These deep sky objects are really distant, so it’s really hard to spot them, you just gotta own that skill. So, today, thanks to Patrick Hochleitner, we are presenting you top 10 deep sky objects photography. So, if you like space, and yo like space photography, this is the right place for you. Take a look, and enjoy!
1. A large star-forming region in the constellation of Cepheus, known as the nebula NGC 7822.
2. Wonderful spiral galaxy M51 in the constellation Canes Venatici.
3. Galaxies NGC 4631 and NGC 4656 in the constellation Canes Venatici.
4. The group of galaxies in the constellation Virgo: NGC 4216, NGC 4206 and NGC 4222.
5. In the constellation of the Unicorn has several large complexes of gas and dust.
6. The spiral galaxy NGC 4395 in the constellation Canes Venatici.
7. Blazing Star Nebula in the constellation Auriga.
8. A pair of globular star clusters in the constellation Coma Berenices, M53 (top right) and NGC 5053 (bottom left).
9. The famous Andromeda Galaxy, a spiral galaxy, a member of the Local Group.
10. Reflection nebula NGC 1333 in the constellation Perseus.